The Bilingual Kids Academy is daycare located in Basel, Switzerland, with a mission to serve the highest level of childcare and education. With its concept of bilingual education (German/English), the school offers motivated, creative, and cosmopolitan staff the opportunity to actively involve themselves in an environment with an international team and mindset, this ensures teachers play a decisive role in shaping the future of the school.
The stimulating educational environment is designed to provide children with essential stimuli through active, exploratory, and balanced learning in a setting full of professional and social competence.
The Bilingual Kids Academy now has 4 locations and caters for children ages 3 month to 6 years of age. The Bilingual Kids Academy, Basel is expanding and are therefore looking for an early years practitioners.
Early Years Practitioners 100%
Starting Date: To be determined
- Day to day childcare and activity planning
- Direct interactions with children and families
- Stimulation of emotional, physical, and intellectual development of the children
- Relevant experience and understanding of working with early years children
- Hold appropriate early years qualification
- Flexibility in planning and implementing
- Excellent communication skills
- English speaker (German knowledge is an asset, but not a requirement)
- Caring, enthusiastic, loyal, dependable, energetic and a good sense of humour
- Working in a caring and highly motivated team
- Very creative, responsible, and committed employment
- Competitive salary
If you love working with children, you are characterized by initiative and commitment and enjoy working in a team, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Make the decision now to work together in a respectful and appreciative way, with room to create. For more information about BKA-International School, please visit our website: https://www.bkabasel.ch
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application via recruiting our tool. Please submit SBFI application for foreign qualifications as soon as possible:
For more information to the abovementioned position, please contact our external HR partner HC Solutions AG. Frau Simona Lieber or Frau Nina Beutler, +41 44 915 12 12.