SIS Swiss International School operates 17 bilingual, private day schools in Switzerland, Germany and Brazil. Around 3.800 students attend our classes from kinder-garten through to college. They come from local as well as from international families and learn in German (or Portuguese) and in English.
At our school in Rotkreuz, we teach around 110 children from kindergarten through to secondary school.
As per 1 August 2022 we are seeking a
You work on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and on Wednesday afternoons staff and planning meetings take place.
- a recognized qualification and teaching experience
- familiar with competence and goal-oriented teaching at the kindergarten level
- enthusiastic and motivated
- native English speaker with good German skills or the willingness to learn
- willingness to support children’s development as a whole person
- team skills, interest in being part of an innovative and international team
What we offer:
- unique bilingual school concept with German and English as equal working and teaching languages
- intercultural, familiar, motivated and young team
- work in a bilingual partner teacher team
- mentoring programme for new teachers
- many years of experience and expertise in competence-based learning
- regular and varied further training
- attractive social benefits with accident insurance and pension fund
- very good public transport connections
Then please send your electronic application to the principal of SIS Rotkreuz-Zug, Katrina Cameron, email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact her on the phone number +41 41 757 57 11.
SIS Swiss International Schools Schweiz AG is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students in its care. As employers, we expect all staff to share this commitment. All post holders are appointed subject to appropriate pre-employment checks such as criminal records clearance and reference checks with past employers.