SIS Swiss International School operates 17 bilingual, private day schools in Switzerland, Germany and Brazil. Around 5.000 students attend our classes from kindergarten through to college. They come from local as well as from international families and learn in German (or Portuguese) and in English.
At our location in Männedorf, we teach around 130 kindergarten and primary school children. Due to the growth of our kindergarten, we are looking for a new team member as of 1 August 2023.
Kindergarten Teacher English 50%
- a formally recognised kindergarten classroom teaching qualification
- English mother tongue and good German skills
- Enthusiastic and open personality
- willingness to develop professionally
- willingness to support each child in their development as a whole person
- unique bilingual school concept with German and English as equal working and teaching languages
- intercultural, innovative and supportive team
- regular and varied further professional development opportunities
- spacious, state-of-the-art facilities
- beautiful location directly by Lake Zürich
- very good public transport connections (train station within two minutes walking distance)
Then please send your electronic application to the school principal of SIS Männedorf-Zurich, Lisa Cummins (email@example.com). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call her on +41 44 921 50 50.
SIS Swiss International Schools Schweiz AG is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students in its care. As employers, we expect all staff to share this commitment. All post holders are appointed subject to appropriate pre-employment checks such as criminal records clearance and reference checks with past employers.